Dovo 5/8" Bergischer Löwe Straight Razor 3580
Introducing the Bergisher Löwe, one of the most handsome straight razors in the Dovo range.
The 5/8” carbon steel blade is finished with a Spanish point and scales made from naturally sourced buffalo horn. This wondrous material offers differing patterns and colours, ranging from light to dark, making every piece unique. The blade is full hollow and finished with a spanish tip, providing exceptional maneuverability around the tightest of spaces. The spine is sculpted and wrapped in 24kt gold which flows luxuriously down the shank and tang. The blade is mirror polished and one side features a satin finish with a gold emblem etched on the blade.
This is a remarkable razor, fit for only the most refined of gentlemen. A man who not only appreciates quality and unsurpassed design, but also enjoys making a statement. The razor arrives with a two year warranty and our groom manifest satisfaction guarantee.
- Blade Depth - 5/8"
- Carbon steel blade – Solingen, Germany
- Full hollow ground – close, comfortable shave
- Round point – forgiving for poor form
- 24 Karat Gold etching and the words ‘Bergischer Löwe’
- Scales – Buffalo horn so every produce is unique
- Colours will vary from light to dark.